December 8, 1985 is the most important date for Taps, as it is when the food chain started serving the food loving people of Davao. Among the very first clients who welcomed Taps when it opened its doors, are students. It started with only 25 seats that are always full during breakfast, lunch and dinner times. It only proved that Taps serve only the best tasting but affordably priced meals suited for every Filipino’s budget. Among the dishes Taps serves are: Ox Feet, Beefsteak, Pikol Express (sweet pickled vegetables). Taps used to serve breakfast only when it first started, but due to the customer demands, it included other heavier meals in its menu as time goes by.
Since 1985, Taps has grown and expanded into a chain of 6 food counters in the city of Davao. Its growth has been the inspiration of its owners to share the business opportunity to hard working and like-minded entrepreneurs, who would like to join Taps in continuing its legacy of providing great tasting food and quality service to the Filipino families.
Taps Branches: MTS, Palma Gil, Bolton, Torres, Duterte in Davao City. Taps is planning to have expansion in key cities nationwide via franchising.
- Breakfast (Tosilog, Lekasilog, Bangsilog, Chosilog, Primasilog, Tapsilog, Hulongsilog, Skrambolog)
- Merienda Meals (affordable meals consist with rice and a piece of chicken parts, corned beef, hulong)
- Desserts and Beverages
Steps to own Taps Franchise
- Fill up the confidential questionnaire to be found here: http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/taps/franchise.php and fax it with your letter of intent.
Taps recommends candidates to include the following in their letter of intent to expedite the evaluation process:
- Proposed site’s exact location/address
- A location map of the proposed site
- Photos of the proposed site
- Describe the surrounding briefly
- Give a brief overview of why you chose the location
- Tell a little something about yourself
- The candidate’s application will be reviewed and evaluated by Taps franchise team.
- The candidate will be called over for the initial interview and discussion of the Taps Franchise
- The proposed location will be evaluated and approved as per Taps’ criteria.
- Execution of the Franchise Agreement.
- Set-up of the outlet and start of the training program for the franchisee and required employees.
- Marketing and pre-opening support will be received.
- The grand opening!
The Franchise Information
Fee – Php 400,000
- Trade name and proprietary marks use
- Site evaluation and approval
- Training program for the Franchisee and required staff
- Procurement program
- Marketing assistance
- Pre and grand opening assistance
- Daily operations manual
- Research and development Support
- On-going support
Taps Franchise Term – 5 years
Capital investment requirements- Php 2,500,000
Continuation fee – Php 30,000
Minimum space requirement – 100 square meters
For more information regarding the Taps Franchise, contact RK Franchising Consultancy through their contact details below:
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Email: [email protected]
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines