Not everyone dares to be an entrepreneur, as becoming one involves a lot of risk taking, true passion, hard-work and dedication among other things. What are the reasons behind people deciding to take the plunge?
- They don’t like the idea of following orders or reporting to someone superior to them, in short – want to be their own bosses.
- Runs in the family.
- Have to continue the legacy of a family business.
- The need to achieve something big in their younger years.
- Have many wonderful ideas that may turn into pots of gold.
- Have friends that want to try the concept of partnership.
- The need to live comfortably when they get gray and older.
- To have a fallback when day jobs fail them.
- To provide a more secured life to family.
- Discovered something new that could prove to be the next big thing.
- The business could provide jobs for fellowmen.
- Inspiration from the big wigs, the need to prove they can do it as well.
- Just so they feel great being an entrepreneur, and successful in it.
- A dream waiting to be realized.
A successful entrepreneur displays true passion in what he does; the motivation will always be the gauge of success in any venture he engages in. He believes in everything he does, a risk taker, knows how to evaluate the business’ worth in terms of effort, money and of course time. A hard-worker and highly disciplined, is also one of great attributes of an entrepreneur; they are focused in their goals and really strive hard to achieve them. Whenever they fail in a venture, they always have back up plans ready. They have a wide networking capability as it helps a lot picking up colleagues’ or friends’ brains.