Who doesn’t love being pampered, rejuvenated, refreshed and totally relaxed in a spa with highly trained masseuses? Everyone loves to be treated like they are the most important person on earth. And that is one of the reasons why clients are coming back to Spaholics Spa, and more! It is what sets them apart from the others that sprouted like mushrooms everywhere. The clean surroundings, the relaxing ambience, the friendly and warm staffs are also something to look forward to during weekends, holidays or even parties with friends, officemates, loved ones and families.
- Massage (Traditional hilot, Hotstone, Ka Huna, Bentosa, Sui Thai, Spaholics, Synchrotherapy Treatment)
- Slimming Treatment (Radio Frequency(RF) Machine Treatment, Slimming Thermal Wrap, Ultra slimming package)
- Facial Treatment (Jade Galvanic Facial)
- Foot Therapy (Hotstone Foot Reflexology, Foot Scrub with Hotstones, Foot Paraffin Wax)
- Salon Treatment (Eyelash Extentions, Eyelash perming, Brazillian Blow Out, Hair Spa, Hairstyling with barrel curls, Blow dry/flat iron, Waxing using cold wax)
- Body Scrub (Javanese Lulur with Yogurt Wrap, Vanilla Body Scrub)
Spa Packages – Spa parties the perfect bonding time for bridal shower, birthday, family gathering, or just simple friends bonding. The packages to be availed can be chose from the menu or the staff suggests what is best for the group.
- Corporate spa party – is a private party for 12 persons and above.
- Spa Bed Station
- Lounge Chair Spa Station
- Nail Bar Station – manicure, pedicure, foot paraffin
Spaholics Franchise Information
- Php 500, 000 for a Nail Bar + Hair Salon + Spa
- Php 300, 000 for a Nail Bar + Hair Salon
- Php 300, 000 for a Spa
- Php 250, 000 for a Nail Bar
- Php 250, 000 for a Hair Salon
- Use of trade name and proprietary marks
- Site approval
- Training program for franchisee and required employee
- Procurement program
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual on loan
- Research and development
Spaholics Franchise initial term is 5 years, with a total initial investment of Php 3, 000, 000 for a Nail Bar + Hair Salon + Spa (minimum space of 120 square meters)
Minimum required space
- 80 square meters for Nail Bar + Hair Salon
- 80 square meters for Spa
- 60 square meters for Hair Salon
- 40 square meters for Nail Bar
Steps on how to own Spaholics Franchise
- Fill up the questionnaire from this link: http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/spaholics/franchise.php
and submit together with a Letter of Intent to the address found at the contact details.
- The franchisor will review the application.
- The qualified franchisee will be invited over for initial interview and further discussion of the franchise details.
- Presentation of the Franchise Disclosure Information.
- Evaluation of the proposed location.
- Execution of the franchised agreement.
- Set-up of the outlet and start of the training.
- Pre-opening and marketing assistance will be provided.
- Grand opening!
Email: [email protected]
Phone No.: (02)964-4823
Mobile No.: 0917-534-3534
Address: 22nd Floor Strata 100 Emerald Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Email: [email protected]
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…