There are a lot of things to consider when you are thinking of investing in a franchising business, especially if you plan to franchise with one of the country’s leading and reputable restaurant chain such as Max’s Restaurant. Since it is an internationally recognized establishment, complying with Max’s Restaurant franchise must follow strict measures and high standard procedure. Max’s Restaurant is popularly known as “the house that fried chicken built” for serving the public with crispy, juicy, tender and delicious chicken for over the years.
To start operating a Max’s Restaurant, a franchisee must prepare a financial investment at around Php 14 to 16 million. The cost largely depends on the type and size of the prospected restaurant. Investment cost also covers the Franchise fee, start-up, equipment, construction, furniture and fixtures, manpower hiring and training, marketing support, and more.
As for the floor area required for a Max’s Restaurant – this will range from 200 sqm to 250 sqm.
Part of Max’s Restaurant franchise is the operation term of 10 years which is renewable for 5 additional years. You can also get a lot of advantages and benefits from franchising with Max’s Restaurant because they are aimed to offer quality franchising service to success driven entrepreneurs.
What more can you get from your Max’s franchising investment:
- Site selection which is done with thorough market analysis and site assessment conducted by the experts of Max’s Franchising Inc.
- Hands-on training for franchisee including 8 members of the management team prior to the kickoff of operation. It’s a 4-month training that covers operational, administrative and marketing aspect provided by Max’s Inc. plus a periodic developmental training and refresher.
- Marketing and advertising materials in wide variety are supplied regularly to optimize restaurant patronage, build customer goodwill and boosts up sales.
- Research and development in latest trends of customer service strategies, innovative operational techniques and new product recipes is provided by Max’s Inc. to enhance restaurant management and food preparations.
- Support to assure you and make you feel not alone in the business. It is a continuing operational support by field consultants who regularly oversee the development and growth of each franchised restaurant.
Now that you are convinced enough with Max’s Restaurant franchise, you are more likely to invest the soonest possible time. Yet, as a franchisee there are also qualifications that you must meet. Max’s Inc. requires that a prospective franchisee must possess qualities that will make the business a success, such as being business-oriented with experience in the related field. Franchisee must also be committed to learn about the business and enjoys working, relating and communicating with customers and employees. So with the franchisee’s high entrepreneurial skill and Max’s Inc. expertise in restaurant operation, the business will gain a winning business formula to leverage the investment.
If you have any inquiry regarding the Max’s Restaurant Franchise, you may contact them through any of their contact details below:
Phone No.: (02)784-9000 loc. 1409
Fax No.: (02)784-9000 loc. 1409
Address: 11/F Ecoplaza Bldg., 2305 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…