This is a Filipino Pizza chain that operates almost 150 branches in the USA, Philippines, China, Vietnam, Qatar, Guam and Malaysia. Conceptualizing the New York style pizza, the company was founded in 2001. Using only the best and freshest ingredients one can find, and this is the reason why the customers keep coming back for more. The restaurants are innovative but causally designed, perfect for family gatherings, friends’ meet ups, and even corporate meetings. Yellow Cab is well renowned for its very generous pizza toppings of healthy ingredients to cheese laden ones.
Who qualifies as a franchisee?
- Someone who has a strong drive to succeed
- Should have experience in people skills
- Willing and able to undergo the extensive training in store operations
- Must be willing to be hands on and devoted in handling the business
Yellow Cab Franchise investment cost:
- The package ranges from Php 9,000,000 to Php 14,000,000
What is the floor area requirement?
The required floor area for a Yellow Cab restaurant ranges from 120 sqm to 150 sqm.
- Franchise Fee
- Construction of the store
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Air conditioning Unit
- Pre-operating Expenses
- Trade name license
- Method of Doing Business
Investment cost may vary depending on the store locations in Metro Manila, Provincial Areas or Greater Manila Are, etc.
You can still apply for a Yellow Cab Franchise even if you do not have a store location, the company will assist in looking for a site for you. The company will provide the store design, architecture, layout, equipment, and the entire facilities requirement.
Return on Investment should be high provided the store’s operations, sales, market potential, investment cost among other things are managed and controlled properly by the franchisee. The agreement is 10 years but renewable for another 5 years, which is upon mutual agreement of both parties.
Continuing Services Yellow Cab Franchise provides:
- Operations manual covering all the facets of operations (revisions will be provided if there would be any)
- Advisory Service on promotional, business and operational concerns
- Periodic visits by the skilled team from the company
If interested in applying:
- submit a letter of proposal to:
MR. ROY QUEJADA
Chief Operating Officer
YELLOW CAB FOOD CORPORATION
5484 South Super Highway, Makati City 1233
- Submit a map of the proposed site.
- Submit a picture of the proposed site.
If you’re interested in getting a Yellow Cab Franchise, you may reach them through the following:
Phone No.: (02)856-1234 loc. 120
Fax No.: (02)856-6954
Address: 5485 South Super Highway corner General Tinio St., Brgy. Bangkal, Makati City, Philippines
Jack is a self-made entrepreneur, who actually started out in the Military, then worked for the Government for a few years, until he finally made that bold step and started out his own online and offline businesses. He’s never looked back ever since, and hasn’t been happier…