A company that was built to help out Filipino Entrepreneurs, it has expanded its franchise networks to provide quality products and fulfill its commitment to Filipino people. Filtrepreneur keeps extending its invitation to qualified entrepreneurs. The company was first established in 2006, since then the Filipino customers have been ever loyal in patronising it as it stays true to the commitment of offering good quality products and services. Filtrepreneur’s effort has been consistently appreciated by the Award giving bodies, and the awards it has received so far are: 2005 National Product Quality Excellence Award, 2006 National Shopper’s Choice Award, 2009 Annual People’s Choice Awards, and in 2011 it has garnered the award of Annual Asia Pacific Excellence Award. Today, it is the leading Food Cart Business Association in the country due to its quality products and continued innovation.
The company is offering heaps of the most affordable Food Cart packages to choose from. They also offer multiple Food Cart discount for those interested franchisees who want to maximize their earnings by availing more than one of the most popular Food carts in the Philippines. From time to time, Filtrepreneur offers promo such as Single Food Cart, 2 in 1 and 3 in 1 Food Cart. The best thing in this company is that, it does not charge its franchisees Royalty fees, any hidden charges, monthly fee and there is no quota at all.
Franchise Packages offered by Filtrepreneur
Below is a list of franchise packages being offered by Filtrepreneur Franchise, Inc.:
- Buko Nut Food Cart Franchise
- Burgeroo Food Cart Franchise
- Ching’s Dumplings Food Cart Franchise
- EggLog Food Cart Franchise
- Emperor’s Siomai Food Cart Franchise
- Gulaman Corner Food Cart Franchise
- Happy Waffle Food Cart Franchise
- iMacaroni Food Cart Franchise
- Jack’s Fried Bites Food Cart Franchise
- Kambal Pandesal Franchise
- O’Noodle Food Cart Franchise
- Patatas Pries Food Cart Franchise
- Pinoy Hot Balls Food Cart Franchise
- Pinoy Pao Food Cart Franchise
- Pizza Delite Food Cart Franchise
- Pizza Pinoy Food Cart Franchise
- Red Bowl Food Cart Franchise
- Star Frappe’ Cafe Franchise
- The Sisig Stop Food Cart Franchise
Distributor – availing this package gives the franchisee the right to use the brand name, system, logo, and accreditation. The products can be sold directly to the end customers, cart can be put nationwide, there is the ability to wholesale or retail raw products to the franchisees around your area and avail of 10% discount from the exclusive suppliers or dealer within the area so you can add 10% mark up in your SRP.
- 7 concepts of single carts or 2 units of single cart, a unit of 2 in 1, and a unit of 3 in 1 cart
- Pick up center exclusively for all franchisees in your area
- For each unit, a basic equipment is provided
- 1 Chest Freezer
- Php 10,000 product inventory’s worth
- Special Distributor’s Price (10% discount)
- Trade name and logo use
- Price list, product updates, tarpaulins and banners
- Free E-loading business
- Php 50,000 free accident insurance
Successful Filtrepreneur Franchise, Inc. applicant must be willing and able to invest capital, willing to look for a good location to start the business in, willing to follow the rules and standards set by the franchisor, should have the self motivation and goal to succeed. The franchise term is 3 years. Franchisees and the crew will undergo training in basic cart operation, product handling and more. It is the franchisee’s responsibility to hire a personnel and 1 person per shift for food cart operation is required. Other products are not allowed to be sold in the cart, all should be franchise products only. High foot traffic areas are the best location to set up a food cart business, Schools, malls, bazaars and during special events; it is good to set up a food cart too. It is ensured that no franchisees are located within 500 meter radius from each other’s so as not to compete with each other’s and to make sure a good business opportunity as well.
How to apply for a Filtrepreneur Franchise?
For those interested entrepreneurs, you may inquire through telephone, fax, email or a personal visit. Provide the following to facilitate application process: application form (completed), photograph, location map of the desired site. The application forms may be obtained from Filtrepreneur’s office.
For more information, you may contact Filtrepreneur Franchise, Inc. through the following:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/165253376861268
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Nos.: 0919-513-1287
Address: 2nd Flr. Intrawest Centre, 33 Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan City, Philippines