This company is the top European franchise, dubbed as the best women only gym. A world class fitness franchise, founded way back in 2002 in Portugal. This company has tremendously grown and known to be one of the best in Portuguese market, now in its 12th year, already has outlets all over Europe, South America and Asia. Husband and wife founder Pedro and Constance Ruiz. The company’s mission is to help women achieve their ideal weight and feel good by including exercise and healthy eating in their lives. Easy and affordable workouts are provided in Vivafit. The staffs are friendly and helpful in making its clients feel better and lose weight.
Services Vivafit Offers
- Circuit – 30 minutes a day various exercises with the help of machines and platforms.
- Pilates – an exercise program which is designed to help the body become stronger and more efficient.
- BodyVive – an exercise designed to be performed in a group
- Body Balance – a group exercise
- Sh’Bam – it is the same as circuit training when it comes to benefits it gives the body. Performed in groups and features dance moves.
Vivafit Franchise is inviting interested individuals who have the passion for healthy living and will share the same drive and goal with them; to join Vivafit in its success. It is offering a low-cost business opportunity in your country with a European touch, well renowned concept that is determined to be one of the best in the world in terms of fitness provider for women with correct nutrition and real weight loss results.
Starting 2010, Vivafit opened its doors for international franchising and since then, it has 9 master franchisees in the following countries: India, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Oman and Abu Dhabi.
Vivafit Franchise grants an exclusive 20 years agreement term. With its continuous innovations, all the franchisees are supported continuously by operational assistance and on-going training to ensure longer lasting success of the business.
Master Franchisees’ Roles
- To launch a successful pilot site in their home country
- To sell individual Vivafit units to franchisees.
- To train unit franchisees and support as well.
- To promote and protect Vivafit brand in the home country.
- Store/location approval
- Initial training program for every staff positions at headquarters and on location as well.
- Promotional and marketing tools in improving sales (with monthly campaigns)
- Performance coaching
- Tools in measuring financials, sales, usage, prospects, retention and marketing return
- Technical support (Vivafit has excellent software tools)
- Advanced training to keep up to date with current industry trends
- International franchise conventions annually.
- 103, 000 Euros – overall estimated Cost + VAT
- 750 Euros + VAT – Royalty Fee
- 150 Euros + VAT– Software fee
- 300 Euros + VAT – National Marketing Fund
- Average Area – 160 – 200 square meters
- Required locations are inside busy malls, city – center, commercial and residential areas with high pedestrian count,
Steps in owning Vivafit Franchise
- Completion of the franchise application.
- Meeting with the franchise team
- Receipt of the detailed business information.
- Approval of the franchise application.
- Selection of site.
- Signing of franchise documents.
- Franchise training program completion.
- Start-up of construction.
- Grand opening and operation of a successful women only gym franchise!
If interested in applying for the Vivafit Franchise, you may contact the company at the following details:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/VivafitInternational
Contact them also through U-Franchise:
Phone No.: (02)634-0586, (02)634-3717
Mobile Nos.: 0920-983-0247, 0917-881-6999
Address: Unit 2807 Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas, Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines