It first started as a cooperative way back in year 2007; Dok Alternatibo Herbal Medicine Clinic is now well renowned in the Philippines as manufacturer of its very own Cosmetic and Herbal products in its plant located at Davao del Sur, such as:
- Fulvic mineral
- Activated Charoal Powder and Capsule
- B Complex
- B Complex Power Powder
- Kidney Cleanse
- Magnesium Ascorbate
- Magnesium Concentrate Liver Cleanse
- E Water
- Immune Booster
- Eye Solution
- Scalp Care
- Papaya Glutathione
- Body Scrub
- Aromatic Haplas Age Defying Cream
- Eau De Toilette (Body Mist)
The company is owned and operated by the inventor of Award winning formula, and also a Doctor of Ministry in Alternative Medicine named Dr. Edgar Lozada Delibo. The award winning formula has proven to cure a lot of degenerative diseases in the past. Also, both the owner-operator and the company has garnered multiple awards that made Dok Alternatibo very credible and popular among Filipino people nowadays. It is aiming to be one of the most trustworthy and reliable clinic of both natural and herbal methods of treating diseases with the use of technological and scientific applications.
Currently, Dok Alternatibo has outlets in the following areas: Cubao, Lucena City, Lipa Batangas, Dagupan City, Tarlac City, Naga, Legaspi, and Puerto Princesa in Palawan. In Visayas, it has outlets in APM Mall in Cebu, Bogo City, Bohol, Iloilo, Dumaguete, Tacloban, Bacolod, Ormoc and Mindoro. Zamboanga, Dipolog, Surigao, Ozamiz, Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Davao, Digos, Bukidnon, South and North Cotabato in Mindanao area.
Dok Alternatibo Franchise is now accepting qualified applicants who are willing and able to join the company in its quest to continue the legacy it has started years ago.
What is the Franchise Information?
Franchise Fee – Php 198, 000
What are included in the Franchise?
- Proprietary Marks and Trade Name use
- Location evaluation and approval
- Training Program for required employees and franchisee
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual
- Research and Development
The Total Capital Requirement is estimated to Php 950, 000
Initial Term agreement is 5 years
Royalty Fee is 5% of gross sales monthly
Minimum space requirement is 50 square metres
Steps in owning Dok Alternatibo Franchise
- Fill up and send the confidential questionnaire from this link: http://www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/dokalternatibo/franchise.php – and include a Letter Of Intent to the address given below.
- Your application will be evaluated by the company.
- An initial interview will be conducted to the qualified candidate and the Dok Alternatibo Franchise will be discussed as well.
- The Franchise Disclosure Information will be presented to the qualified candidate for review.
- The proposed location will be evaluated and if approved, comes the Franchise Agreement and payment of the Fee next.
- Setting up of the outlet will start.
- Training program for the franchisee and the required staff will commence at this point.
- Opening assistance will be received.
- Dok Alternatibo franchised outlet grand opening.
Website 1: www.rkfranchise.com/wefranchise/dokalternatibo
Website 2: dokalternatibo.org
Mobile Nos.: 0922-8375024, 0939-4659203
Address: Dok Alternatibo – Research & Development Foundation Building, Zone-II, Estrada 6th Digos City, Davao Del Sur, Philippines
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines